Featuring our new Active Fabric in the vibrant Treo design, the Luxi Treo is cooler, breathable and more comfortable than ever. Active Fabric utilises the same high performance polyester fibres and weave as athletic apparel and active wear.
Active Fabric is soft to the touch, keeps cool and helps draw moisture away from the child’s skin. It’s also the hardest wearing fabric we’ve ever used – essential for real parents with real (and often horrifically messy) children.
The press-stud attachment cover and comfort inserts have both been completely redesigned for style and comfort. Shoulder and crotch buckle pads and a seat protector are also included.
The Luxi Treo features three configurations – rearward facing for infants (approx. birth to 6 months), forward facing with harness for younger children (approx. 6 months to 4 years), and booster seat mode for older children (approx. 4 years to 8 years).
The Luxi Treo also features a blow moulded, air-filled adjustable headrest, five shoulder slot heights, and nine recline positions, ensuring your child is able to be fitted correctly and comfortably.
The Luxi Treo is built on the Luxi Caprice, one of the highest safety rated car seats in Australia.
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward facing, forward facing with harness, forward facing booster seat – all in one.
- Active Fabric covers and inserts
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- New small footprint base
- Available in 5 vibrant, stylish colours
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- Nine recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Mesh storage pockets
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 68cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 30cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 47cm