LOVE TO DREAM – Love To Dream™ Organic Sleep Bag 1.0 TOG
- Made with Organic Cotton which is super soft & luxuriously comfy on the skin
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Lighter upper chest fabric for better temperature regulation to help reduce risk of overheating
- A great alternative for loose blankets
- Twin zipper for easy access and quick nappy change
- Available in 2 sizes: 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Fabric content: Outer: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane. Yoke, Sleeves & Lining: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- More colours and patterns available
TOG Rating is a number which tells you how warm a garment will keep your baby. The higher the number, the warmer your little one will be when wearing the garment.
This means higher TOG ratings keep your baby warm during colder winter months, while lower TOG ratings keep your baby cool in the hotter summer season.
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade, which is a standard unit of measurement to indicate a garment’s thermal insulation. The above chart will tell you exactly which TOG rating is appropriate for particular room temperatures, as well as what to layer under the garment when dressing your baby.
Interested in this product? Please use the contact form below to get in touch, or call us 03 6424 4667 to speak to our knowledgable staff.