LOVE TO DREAM – Love To Dream Sleep Suit™ Extra Warm 3.5 TOG
- Very versatile; can be used for sleep, play or on-the-go
- 3.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures 16°C and under
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth“2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to safely move around their sleep space
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Available in 5 sizes: 0 (6-12 months), 1 (12-24 months), 2 (24-36 months), 3 (3 years) & 4 (4 years)
- Fabric content: Upper, Sleeves & Cuffs: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane, Filling: 100% Polyester, Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly. Pull back into shape after washing and after drying.
- Fire Hazard Labelling: CAUTION; KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- More colours and patterns available
TOG Rating is a number which tells you how warm a garment will keep your baby. The higher the number, the warmer your little one will be when wearing the garment.
This means higher TOG ratings keep your baby warm during colder winter months, while lower TOG ratings keep your baby cool in the hotter summer season.
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade, which is a standard unit of measurement to indicate a garment’s thermal insulation. The above chart will tell you exactly which TOG rating is appropriate for particular room temperatures, as well as what to layer under the garment when dressing your baby.
Interested in this product? Please use the contact form below to get in touch, or call us 03 6424 4667 to speak to our knowledgable staff.