LOVE TO DREAM – Swaddle Up™ Transition Bag Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium & Large
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo), 5% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING;HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
- Available in other colours and patterns
TOG Rating is a number which tells you how warm a garment will keep your baby. The higher the number, the warmer your little one will be when wearing the garment.
This means higher TOG ratings keep your baby warm during colder winter months, while lower TOG ratings keep your baby cool in the hotter summer season.
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade, which is a standard unit of measurement to indicate a garment’s thermal insulation. The above chart will tell you exactly which TOG rating is appropriate for particular room temperatures, as well as what to layer under the garment when dressing your baby.
Interested in this product? Please use the contact form below to get in touch, or call us 03 6424 4667 to speak to our knowledgable staff.