LOVE TO DREAM – Swaddle Up™ Transition Suit Lite 0.2 TOG
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warm climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C & 27°C
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit & Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 3 sizes: Medium, Large & X-Large
- Fabric content: Body:97%Cotton, 3%Elastane, Cuffs: 93%Cotton, 7%Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- More colours and patterns available
TOG Rating is a number which tells you how warm a garment will keep your baby. The higher the number, the warmer your little one will be when wearing the garment.
This means higher TOG ratings keep your baby warm during colder winter months, while lower TOG ratings keep your baby cool in the hotter summer season.
TOG stands for Thermal Overall Grade, which is a standard unit of measurement to indicate a garment’s thermal insulation. The above chart will tell you exactly which TOG rating is appropriate for particular room temperatures, as well as what to layer under the garment when dressing your baby.
Interested in this product? Please use the contact form below to get in touch, or call us 03 6424 4667 to speak to our knowledgable staff.