ORICOM – Babysense7 + Secure895 Baby Monitor Value Pack
Two premium Oricom products in one Value Pack
Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense7 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense7 will alert you audibly and visually.
The Babysene7 Value Pack combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the quality video monitoring of the Secure895.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- Large 5″ colour display
- Motorised Pan-tilt camera
- Motion auto-tracking
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- Room temperature display and alert
- Digital volume control
- White noise (womb sounds and vacuum cleaner)
- Three soothing lullabies
- Motion and sound detection alarm
- Multi-camera capable (additional cameras sold separately)
- Rechargeable lithium battery included (Parent Unit)
- Up to 8hrs battery life (with VOX enabled)
Interested in this product? Please use the contact form below to get in touch, or call us 03 6424 4667 to speak to our knowledgable staff.